With so many Hollywood blockbusters lined up for 2019, it is, almost, impossible to hit the multiple to catch each movie. However, this does not mean you cannot watch each one of them. There are tons of streaming applications in the App Market. These allow you to stream the latest blockbusters directly on your smartphone.
In this post, we are going to deal with the steps to download and install Cinema APK on Roku. Cinema APK has all the latest blockbuster movies and TV shows available in its inventory. Good thing is that you do not require registering or subscribing to a plan to use the application. All you need to do is to install the application and dig into the contents right away. Please note that Cinema APK is a free application and does not come with any kind of hidden charges or in-app purchases. Coming back to the topic, the following are the steps that you require following to download and install Cinema APK on Roku.
Install Cinema HD APK on Roku Stick [STEPS]
In this post, we are going to talk about Cinema APK. Cinema APK is an Android application that you can install on an Android smartphone, Firestick/Fire TV, Windows PC/MAC Computer as well as Roku. It is compatible with Google Chromecast as well. Check out: Cinema HD APK on Android Devices(HD Movies App).
Before you initiate the installation process make sure that your Android smartphone and Roku Device is on the same WiFi. Do not worry! You do not require rooting your Android smartphone for the purpose.
|App Name||Cinema APK|
|Category||Movies and Shows|
Your first step is to download Cinema APK File on your Android Smartphone from here
Download CINEMA APK from the link given below:
Step 1: Install Local Cast App on your Android device
- First of all, you require installing another application that goes by the name of ‘Local Cast’ and is available on the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Local Cast application. A yellow-colored Casting Icon will be present on the primary screen of the application. Tap on the same and you will see a list of devices available for streaming.
- There will be an option ‘Change the Scan Active For.’ Using this option, turn on the ‘Discovery Options’ for Roku.
Step 2: Install Local Cast Receiver App on your Roku
- First of all, Connect the Roku Stick to your Smart TV and make sure that you have an active internet connection in your space
- Now you have to Open Roku Store on your TV.
- In that store, you will be able to see a search option in the bottom right and search for Local Cast Reciever.
- Once you are done with the installation, get back to the home screen of your device.
Step 3: Connect Your Android Device and Roku Stick
- Install the latest cinema HD given in the above link and launch the same.
- Now you have to choose the Movie or TV Show that you want to watch.
- You will get the specific links to watch the movie that you have chosen.
- Now you have to Tap and hold any links that are popped off and select the Open with all cast button.
- That is it! Your favorite movie/TV show will stream on Roku now. Streaming will not prevent you to take calls or send messages on your Android smartphone.
These are the steps to install Cinema APK on Roku and if you have any doubts on the same, let us know through the comments.
- 8 Best Cinema HD APK Alternatives [Similar Apps LIST].
- Install Cinema HD APK on Smart TV & Android TV Box (🥇).
- Download Cinema HD APK on Kodi (Full Guide).
Conclusion: Download and Install Cinema APK on Roku
Through these simple steps, you can playback your favorite movie/TV show on Roku from Cinema APK. In case you have stuck anywhere during the process or have any additional questions to ask, do not hesitate. Please let us know about your doubts in the comments section provided below.